Monday, December 16, 2013

The Sayers Swindle

Title: The Sayers Swindle

Author: Victoria Abbott [Website] aka mother/daughter team Mary Jane Maffini [Website] AND Victoria Maffini [Facebook][Twitter]

Publisher: Berkley Prime Crime Mystery

Series: Book Collector Mystery, Bk 2

ISBN: 9780425255292

Length: 292 pages + Recipes

Obtained: Library copy

Why this book?:

I just finished the first book, The Christie Curse.  And this is written by Canadian authors qualifying it for The 7th annual Canadian Book Challenge.

Comments:

I felt Jordan was a bit naïve regarding some characters and situations in this book, but otherwise I enjoyed it.  This time Jordan is trying to recover some books that were stolen from her employer's collection and subsequently sold.  Sayers is an author that I've heard of but never read.  But after hearing so much about her characters and books throughout this book, I feel that I'm sorely lacking.

I haven't that much to say about this one.  I do intend to read the next book, though.

Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I love to hear from you!

Comments on posts older than 6 days are moderated.